Wednesday 12 February 2014

Art Journal Page 12 February 2014

Big breaths!  I've decided to put my art journal pages 'out there'.  Partly, to try to get over this fear I have of my efforts being criticised; partly to interspace the 29 Faces posts.  This is a VERY big deal for me, but I am trying to follow Andy Warhols adage - 'don't worry about what people think about your art - while they are deciding whether it's good or not, just keep on working'!  (Not verbatim, but you get the idea...)



2 comments:

  1. I like it. Looks like you used an old ledger page and did some dangle doodle art. Looks like we may have similar tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Michelle - I admit it! Love doodling, but don't seem to have time, with all the other 'artsy' things I seem to have got myself into. But I will. Is doodling your favourite?

    ReplyDelete